Monday, January 12, 2015

Steam Boat Recipe



Last couple of days, I decided to prepare a simple steamboat for my lil family. I was tired just came back from work and it happens to to be it was raining at that time. Open my fridge and saw the steamboat sets that I bought earlier from Jusco.. so why not? It is yummy, easy to make and very interactive food preparation. It would be a great time to catch up with family members and together enjoy a good meal.

By the way, I got the electric cooker & the pot as wedding gift last time. It have been store for quite awhile, time to give it some love! 

Lets get to it, shall we?

Steamboat Recipe :
1) One set of fish ball and the gang. You can purchase each of them seperately, but I decided to just grap the set as it is easier for me.
2) Dig in my fridge and saw some prawns and veggies
3) Soft egg taufu
4) Mushroom
5) You can put almost anything, from noodles to any meat  or veggies.. all you need is a lil bit of creativity. It is also best to utilize what you have in the fridge. 

The Soup :
I put thai tom yam paste, you out chicken paste if you want to. For healthier option, chop some chicken and dump them in for soup flavouring.. After all it is optional because your soup will be rich in flavour once you input all your steamboat in. 

Dipping :
You can buy any ready made dipping but I love to do my own.What you need is few "chili padi" and some "daun sup" or well known as coriander leaves (chop them) and mix with some light sweet soy souce also known as "kicap". 


I hope you like this simple idea on what you can prepare for your family. Arigato! Dont forget to check out my other blog where I share about beauty and share more tips. Click here 

Follow my instagram for instant update of what I cook today and browse to get more food ideas! Click here 

No comments:

Post a Comment